Want to get the most out coaching?
- Come to sessions with topics you want to discuss and questions you want to ask.
- Be open to new approaches and perspectives.
- When we are in session be in a private place, free from distractions and consider using a headset or speakerphone.
- Be prepared to share successes and challenges. There is learning to be had in both and coaching is a judgment free zone.
- Take notes and have a calendar handy. It's amazing how much ground gets covered in a session. Taking notes and scheduling action steps will not only help you remember what we talked about but will help you to keep commitments.
- If you happen to be lacking focus or direction, dont worry. That can be our focus!
- Be on time and make sure to give 48 hours notice if you need to reschedule.
- Take time post session to journal and reflect. Some of your most useful information can come in the hours that follow and you don't want to miss it.
- Use the PayPal button below for easy, secure payments.